• Established in 1984
• Urban 100 Acres Campus area
• By Air: 31 km from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport via NH230
• By Railways: 2.22 kms from Mohibullapur station and 8.03 kms from Lucknow city
Institute Fee + Hostel Fees: Total: Rs 1,19,275
Mode of Admission:
Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
Admission through UPSEE exam, apply through upsee.nic.in
|Branch||Seats||Open Domicile||Close Quota||open All||Close India|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60||193||342||44||175|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60||773||979||558||766|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60||1644||2141||1057||1609|
• Every hostel has 1 Table Tennis Table and 1 Badminton court.
• There is one main ground of college where Football, Cricket and other Outdoor
Games can be played.
• 1 Lawn Tennis Court is also available in college campus.
• Every year sports fest is organised to boost up sports in the campus.
• Inter and intra college competitions
• Average Package was around 3.5 Lakh, and the highest Package was 36 Lakhs, but this was
• Not many companies visit the campus.
• Permanent staff is very helpful and encouraging
• New teachers are recruited to help students get dynamic understanding
• Interactive teaching staff that helps the students when asked
• Teachers of various age groups and experiences are present for students to get an
insight into the new world
• There are six boys’ and two girls’ hostels.
• They accommodate around 1500 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• All the hostels are located on the campus
• The hostel rooms are spacious and well-furnished.
• Each hostel is provided with a television, telephone, water-purifier, water-cooler and kit
for indoor games and outdoor games
• The hostels, also include a shop within its boundary for basic amenities.
• Each hostel has its own mess which offer great food variety
• The food here is fine quality (edible)
• Most of the days you have arahar ki daal, sometimes with potatoes and essential
ingredients like rice. Sweet is served at dinner.
• Wednesdays have a special meal, paneer for vegetarians and chicken for non-
• College has a library with a variety of books, magazines, international papers,
• The institute has well-equipped air-conditioned computer laboratories with the latest
in both hardware and software
• The gymnasium is equipped with all modern equipment and is open for both boys and
girls at separate times during mornings and evenings
• A very strong alumni network, available both in online and offline terms
• Srijan Pal Singh is an Indian Author, Public Speaker and Social Entrepreneur
He has co-authored a bestseller book with Dr. Kalam titled, Target 3 Billion
• Mr Bhupendra Kumar Pal is one of the youngest multimillionaire alumni of IET
Lucknow. From his entrepreneurial and leadership quality, he brings a great impact on
lakhs of youth across India.
• Annual cultural college fest is called ENCORE
• Encore stands for Endeavour, Nous, Creativity, Opera, Rollick and Enthusiasm
• The fest comprises of both on stage and off stage events including musical nights,
fine arts, dramatics and many more.
It is a good college as far as colleges under UPSEE are concerned, however, very mediocre
when compared to top colleges. Less Fees & No mandatory attendance can really help
you if there’s some financial instability. You can experience an amazing college life here
with a beautiful campus and amazing friends.