Stats & Ranking:
• NIRF 2019: Ranked 50th
• Established in 2008
• 852 Acres Campus area
• By Air: 25 Km away from Jodhpur Airport
• By Railways: 24 Kms away from Jodhpur Junction Railway Station
Institute Fee + Hostel Fees + Mess Fees: Total: Rs 1,52,100
Mode of Admission:
JEE-Main followed by JEE-Advanced
Apply through JoSAA Counselling
Streams offered, Seat Matrix & Cut off
|Bio Engineering – Gender Neutral||51||8626||10375|
|Bio-Engineering – Female Only||11||14771||15598|
|Computer Science and Engineering – Gender Neutral||82||2209||2960|
|Computer Science and Engineering – Female Only||18||4968||6107|
|Electrical Engineering – Gender Neutral||76||3235||5551|
|Electrical Engineering – Female Only||17||7679||10419|
|Mechanical Engineering – Gender Neutral||80||5559||6725|
|Mechanical Engineering – Female Only||17||12418||14198|
• Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Badminton Grounds
• Athletics and Gymnastics facilities
• Fully equipped and functional gyms
• Dedicated physical training instructor and coaches for each sport
• 100% Placement has been achieved in B.Tech. (Computer Science and
Engineering) for the year 2019-2020.
• The overall salary package for the year was 16.73 lakhs
• The average package for Computer Science revolves around Rs. 18 Lakh.
• The students have been placed in renowned companies like Goldman Sachs,
Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Directi, Barclays, Amazon, DE Shaw, Arcesium, GoJek,
Tata Consultancy Services and many more.
• The hostel facilities in IIT-J are nice.
• Each student will be provided with a separate hostel room (~80 square feet).
• The hostel (of 236 rooms) has a gymnasium, a game room, a TV room, a music
room, and a reading room
• The room will be air-cooled, and have basic furniture (table, chair, bed and
almirah) and Internet connection.
• The Dining Hall caters to 1000 students
• There is a separate hostel for girls with similar facilities
• In general, the mess food is quite good.
• It will have separate vegetarian and non-vegetarian kitchens and dining areas,
along with a generic food court.
• Hostels offer great food variety
• Proper quality checks are carried out frequently.
• Mess environment is clean and healthy & different sections are available for Veg
Non Veg and Jain meals.
• A three-storeyed fully air conditioned modern dining building
• A Canteen as well as fine dining within the campus just in case the student wants
something new to eat
• An Amul parlour inside the campus.
• Bus facility for students from IIT Jodhpur campus to Jodhpur city on a daily basis
• As this is a new college, alumni base has been developing rapidly
• Lal Chand Bisu, Vinod Meena, Vikas Goyal have been featured in the FORBES magazine
• Annual cultural college fest is IGNUS
• Benny Dayal & The Indian Ocean have performed here
IIT Jodhpur located in a beautiful city is a wonderful college in itself. Has amazing
infrastructure and excellent hygiene, in all a good place to shape your future.