Stats & Ranking:
NIRF 2019: Ranked 62nd
Established in 1960
650 Acres Campus
Bhopal is well connected with daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Gwalior and Indore. MANIT is
16 Km from the airport.
By Rail :
Bhopal is best connected by train on the central and southern railways. It is well connected
with trains from Mumbai, Bangalore to Delhi, Trivandrum etc. The Habibganj railway station
is 5 kms & Bhopal railway station is 9 kms away from MANIT.
By Road/Bus :
If you travel by road, it is at a distance of 787.1 km from Delhi. Bhopal is well connected
with Bus service from Bhopal Transportation and Local transportation.
Institute Fee: Rs. 1,45,000
Hostel Fees+ Mess Fees: Rs. 80,000 —- Total: Rs 2,25,000
Mode of Admission:
Apply through JoSAA Counselling/ CSAB Special Round
Streams Offered and Seat Matrix:
More than 100 students got placed in companies offering more than 10 LPA. Amazon, Bajaj,
EXL Analytics, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Accenture, were the major recruiters.
Nokia, Goldman Sachs, Google, and Toppr also hired the students with a good package in
the range of 20-64 LPA
PSUs like GAIL, BPCL, BORL have visited the campus offering a package in the range 15-18
• Mr. Ajit Jogi: First Chief Minister of Chattisgarh, IAS, Gold Medal in Mechanical
• Mr. Shailendra Pradhan, BJP MLA
• Mr. Sanjay Bhattacharya, Mr. Amitabh Jain (IAS)
• The HoDs of respective departments are very helpful. They actually care about the
students and you can ask for any help from them.
• Permanent faculty is less in number. Most are assistant professors. When it comes to
studying, you’ll be at your own.
Hostel & Hostel Mess:
• The first year students are allotted Hostel No. 10 Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Bhavan.
• This hostel is divided into 4 blocks namely A-D.
• Each block has 32 dorm rooms, two bathroom complexes, two water coolers, an
internal courtyard, a mess hall, two common rooms (, a guest house with 12 rooms
and attached bathrooms, one table tennis room and lots and lots of open space.
• All rooms are used as triple occupancy rooms i.e. 3 people in one room.
• In first year, 4 girls stay in a single room.
• There is facility for everything- 24 hours electricity and water.
• Also, the mess food is pretty much edible with breakfast, lunch, evening tea followed
by dinner being served for whole week.
• Even during fasting, separate food is prepared for girls who keep fasts.
• The temperature here averages 25.1 °C, summers are really hot.
• Dairy shops, 2 stalls of Nescafe, and an Amul parlor are there on the campus.
Stationery shops are also there.
• Maffick is the annual cultural fest of MANIT-Bhopal. Aastha Gill and The Local Train
have performed here in the previous years.