Stats and Ranking:
• NIRF 2019: Ranked 42nd
• Established in 1961
• 222 Acres Campus
• By Air: 15 kms from Bamrauli Airport
• By Railways: 5 Kms away from Allahabad Railway Station
Institute Fees+ Hostel Fees+ Mess Fees= Total: Rs 98,500
Mode of Admission:
Apply through JoSAA Counselling/ CSAB Special Round
Streams offered, Seat Matrix And Cutoff: Home State
• There is a large size stadium where cricket and athletics are played.
• Separate Hockey and football grounds.
• Wooden indoor badminton , table tennis , basketball courts.
• There are two gym centers as well.
• Placements at MNNIT Allahabad are really good.
• This year the overall Average CTC turned out to be 12 lakhs INR.
• Avg. Package of CSE fluctuates around 15-16 Lakh.
• Some of the past recruiters were Adobe, Airtel, American Express, and
• Amazon offered the highest paying package of 36 lakhs last year.
• The faculty of MNNIT Allahabad is good overall, but as all fingers are not equal,
you can find boring Profs. as well.
• Research culture is not too good, not too bad
• There are 9 hostels present at MNNIT out of which 7 are of boys and 2 of girls.
• The hostels have sufficient capacity since it is a residential campus.
• Almirah, Bed and Fan all the basic amenities, etc. are present.
• Hostels have TV, common room, Gym and Washing Machines.
• All night Canteen is present as well
• 24 hr Internet Connectivity
• Sweeper cleans the hostels everyday, while White washing is done annually.
• Electrician and Carpenters are available from 10am to 6pm.
• The peon and hostel attendants look after any problem which may arise due to
nonfunctioning of any item.
• The quality of food is okayish, it isn’t very good.
• Quality is maintained and Food is hygienic.
• This is run by students in both boys and girls hostel. Mess workers are under
• The foreign students run their separate mess named as international mess. In
this mess non vegetarian food is also served.
• It has state of the art infrastructure. From labs to classrooms everything is top
• Stationary Shops, Banks, 24×7 Medical Facilities
• Bikanerwala and Amul are some special restaurants.
• The Central library has more than 1.2 Lakh books
• Multi-Purpose hall is used to conduct various events in college
o Sanjiv Chaturvedi
IFS officer who has exposed many corruption cases
in Haryana and AIIMS. He has also received the Presidential reference
record four times.
o Saurabh Babu: Indian Administrative Service(IAS) topper, 1991 batch.
o Sudeep Bharti: Director, Mobile Devices Group, Microsoft India
o Saurabh Tripathi: DIG, Central Bureau of Investigation.
• Culrav is the annual cultural festival of Motilal Nehru National Institute of
• Farhan Akhtar, Shirley Setia & DJ MARNIK have previously performed here.